What the hell is vts..some venereal disease

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The Mad Cadder, Aug 29, 2017.

1. The Mad Cadder

The Mad Cadder Well-Known Member

I thought this was the Cadillac power forum ??

Not the ls chebby abortion thing ..

That crap is not Cadillac !!.. only stole the name..
    Even the emblem is flat out UGLY.. they already have the piginfuckter (ligenfelter) forum and others for
    that garbage

If this forum is that dead it deserves to die not be turned into a plastic aluminum fiberglass computer

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Fleetwood Fanatic likes this.
  2. Fleetwood Fanatic

Fleetwood Fanatic Cadillac Fanatic

I think a motor that's getting a midsize luxury family sedan running nearly 10 second 1/4 miles out of the showroom is pretty powerful. But that's just me.

3. The Mad Cadder

Its not a Cadillac.. the motor nor the car.. They havent made one for decades

Cadillac use to mean something all it is now is a Name

4. Fleetwood Fanatic

Fleetwood Fanatic Cadillac Fanatic

I think things were different back in the day. Nowadays there's a lot more competition. And many more customer types to compete for. Some people prioritize handling. Some people prioritize speed and power. Some people prioritize the softest, most quiet ride and interior experience. The Cadillacs of yesterday were the epitome of luxury and power. They were big, brash and meant "you made it" to be driving one. But the competition wasn't nearly as good as it was back then as it is now. Plus you had some really horrible years at GM (and the other domestic brands) which gave the brand a bad name.

What would be your ideal Cadillac in 2017?

5. The Mad Cadder

Do like other car makers have [Mustang, Camaro, Challenger etc.] and bring back the Big Brash ?? Cadillac body style And most important of all with a honest real Cadillac motor
    you know like a 700 Cubic Inch version of the 5200 block with better valve train and modern intake and heads..
    not some thing you get in a car for 1/3 the money with a plastic cover and cheap emblems and make the car with CHROME and Steel.. Not plastic..
    .. And then bring in aftermarket products but thru GM for all the Caddy stuff!! And a new idea gm can sponsor the aftermarket Cadillac brand.. Yea I know they do it now for the chebbylac's

They have done this stuff with much lesser brands.. ... No way garbage motors would ever let this happen to its corvette

If you have the money to waist on a new whatever it is how can you be concerned with gas mileage
    and gm aint worried about it with the chebby line are they

Oh and Computers are for a desk not a car

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  6. mario

mario Well-Known Member

Just so you know, I posted this in the new section.

For those that don't see that new section, here goes...

Julius:
    If you don't like the cts whatever, STAY THE FCUK OUT OF THIS SECTION.

the feedback, general and big block section has been coopted by your bombastic attitude towards ANYONE ONE THAT DOES NOT SEE THINGS YOUR WAY.

I have seen a lot of people on TV recently that look like you sound. They are wearing black clothes and face masks and cannot wait to silence other people's opinions.

KNOCK IT OFF. Most are tired of your bullying.

if you do not believe me, ff, let's start a pole.

remember this is not our board, we are guests, act like one. And perchance, if you are the silent owner, I'll leave. If not,

Given how you feel about cts's stay out of this section. Maybe the others can meet here and enjoy some civil conversation abut anything.

if I have offended anybody except julius, I apologize. To julius IDGAF.

Ciao,

mario

7. The Mad Cadder

Mario you know that's not true.. and this aint the new section

You may not like my posts but I get plenty of pm's ..
    All the time ..

Trust me I will be missed.. excent for d would anyone really miss your input

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  8. mario

mario Well-Known Member

"and this aint the new section..."

you're correct this isn't the new section, but you have asked not to see the new section and i had posted this in that new section before i found out you did not want to see that section; however, since you already crapped all over that new section and updated technology, i wanted you to know what i had posted.

no one needs your gorilla tactics. i don't need your input, others do. that might stroke your ego. as far as pm's go, that might also stroke your ego. good for you and your ego.

doesn't change the facts of your gorilla tactics. you can be a miserable, mean spirited person. does that change your INPUT?, no, does it change the way you are seen, YES.

as far as my input and it being missed, you have exactly stated my point. i don't come here to stroke my ego. never have, never will. my input goes back long before you ever found this board. my builds were not done to drag my dick on the ground as you think yours does. my builds were done for me and my son. anybody that wanted to know how they were done was given the info and not in a belittling way.

as far as having my input missed by no one except darius, i would say that you have placed me with excellent company and for that i thank you.

as far as anyone else missing me or my input, that is up to them, not me.

i hope you find inner peace.

ciao,

mario

Fleetwood Fanatic likes this.