Marital Bliss??????

Discussion in 'Off Topic, B.S., Lounge' started by PJ McCoy, Nov 5, 2017.

1. PJ McCoy

PJ McCoy Active Member

So i got my wife to crawl to me on her hands and knees. Yup! You read right. See we been married for 21 yrs this past July. But we've had are ups and downs as anyone could imagine. But my bride realy loves her man. Any how, we got to fussing back and forth and it turned bad quick. Really bad! Thats when i decided it was a great idea to hide from her. Hehehe. It was while i was hiding that i figured out how to get Christy to approach me on her hands and knees.
    She got down on her hands and knees, looked me in the eyes and said," come out from under that bed and fight like a man!!!" Oh boy was i in trouble.
    How many of you married men can say that you got your wife to crawl to you on her hands and knees. Lol
    Tell your best joke!!
    Btw here is my beautiful bride. She is still a head turner and truely gets me!
    Taken at the fall festival on Oct 31 2017
    Thats my 6'3" son. Im 5'10" momis 5'5"
    Gets it from my dad.

Attached Files:

8ad-f85 and Darius like this.
  2. Darius

Darius Well-Known Member

LOL!! Loved that line, "come out from under that bed and fight like a man!!!" Oh boy was i in trouble."

Lordy, can I relate.

I pray that you and your bride will continue to make it work. Congratulations on those 21 years. My bride and I celebrated 40 years this past July and like you and yours, it wasn't all a bowl of cherries. There were ups and downs, but ALWAYS far more ups than downs.

Best,

bro. d

8ad-f85 likes this.
  3. mario

mario Well-Known Member

Coming up on 44 for me. I tell her it seems just like yesterday that we got married and boy, what a bad day I had yesterday.....:D:D:D
    ciao,
    mario

P.s.: you need ups and downs, keeps you centered.

Bro d, just like me, we made our wives saints, as soon as mine dies, she's going straight to heaven...just wondering how much longer it's going to take:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

P.j., I knew I married 'miss right'. I just didn't know her first name was "always":D:D:D

Darius, El Diablo and 8ad-f85 like this.
  4. PJ McCoy

PJ McCoy Active Member

Mario i knew i could count ob you to keep everyone in stitches. You and Bro. D remind me of my dad. I know i would get along great with you guys.. To bad we all live so far apart. I would love to share a beer with you both.
    Real story. My wife had half her thyroid removed. All is well. Then hormone therapy is next. While saying this to dad he says, In front of Wifey, PJ do you how they make those hormones? Big grin ob his face gave me a bad feeling, No i dont. I replied. DONT PAY THEM!!
    I LOST IT! I COMPLETELY
    disrepected the females in the room and could not stop laughing. We were asked to go outside.
    Pj

5. PJ McCoy

PJ McCoy Active Member

D my imagination is at full blast pictured you readibg that and busting out with laughter. Thanks for the good thoughts. Everything i do is for that little lady. You and Mario have secrets on marriage. All those years. Do you both hide too? Those Ladies you have, They must let you think your the Boss too.

6. 53 Studillac

53 Studillac Active Member

There are three rings associated with being married. An engagement ring, the wedding ring and suffering!

Dwayne

PJ McCoy likes this.
  7. 8ad-f85

8ad-f85 Well-Known Member

We have the 3 Kings to keep us happy, Smoking, Drinking, F*****g. :D

PJ McCoy likes this.
  8. Darius

Darius Well-Known Member

8ad-f85,

Looks like I'm 0 for 3 on that score card. Dang! :(

d

PJ McCoy and 8ad-f85 like this.
  9. pila78

pila78 Well-Known Member

42 years for me & my bride, last October. She is # 2 ! and a good one ! But she is 22 years younger than me ! #1 wife was a really bad experience, and a lesson in life !!:)

PJ McCoy and 8ad-f85 like this.